Thursday, February 9, 2012

Learning Stations


I love Learning Stations!  What a great way for Kinder Kids to learn and to practice skills!  In mid January we start having Learning Stations once a week for about an hour to an hour and a half each Thursday afternooon.  I set up 4 station, some independent and some teacher led, and the kids rotate until we have completed each station.  I love how I can reach the students who need a little more guidance and give the independent learners a chance to go at their pace, too. It also gives us a great way to practice the skills we have been working earlier in the week.  Luckily I have Mrs. Gnadt during this time but, I  would LOVE volunteers if it ever works out in your schedule, even if you can only come 1 time!




Sorting Star Words


Star Word Race

Counting Snowflakes

Shadow Pictures - It was Ground Hog's Day


Measuring Hearts with cubes

Happy and Sad Teeth

Measuring Hearts

Measuring Hearts

Begining Sounds

Happy and Sad Teeth

Teeth Counting

Dental Health


We have 20 teeth!


No comments:

Post a Comment